In addition to my list of goals for next year, here’s also a list of things I don’t want to do. My anti-goals, if you will. I'll keep it (way) short(er) than I did yesterday, as I don't feel the need to go into detail for every single point. I also suspect the list being much longer. Here it goes, off the top.
I don't want to:
- do client work
- spend most of my time behind a computer
- participate in meaningless discussions
- be near meaningless discussions
- doubt myself as much
- look at social media every time I'm bored
- blame myself for being unproductive
- see downtime as wasted time
- give a damn about external validation
- worry too much about the future
That’s is. I’ll see you tomorrow for the final entry for these Monologues.