It’s my week off, starting today, but I also need to finish up a job as wel. That’s not ideal because one of my pitfalls is that I can’t relaxt when there’s things to be done still. Therefore this schedule needs to be written otherwise I can’t properly enjoy my time off. Here it goes.
- Keep the day free from things that must be done.
- Maybe deliver some photos to clients.
- Enjoy not having to do anything for a second.
- Dinner with the folks.
- Go to Hilversum for a full day of photography work.
- 3-year anniversary dinner(!).
- Filter through some photos from Tuesday and do a first edit.
- Enjoy time off!!
- Go to Utrecht for a full day of photography work.
- Filter through some photos from Thursday and do a first edit.
- Work on more edits from Hilversum until near completion.
- Photograph for ‘De Ontluiking’ all evening
- Finish all photo edits and prepare the full set for delivery on Monday.
- Take it easy. It’s still a vacation.