I’ve been planning to setup a proper structure to license my images to companies, brands and anybody else who cares. Today I came up with a first version of the information page, while also enhancing the navigation of my archive website. I thought it’d be fun to share the text of the info page here as well for future reference. I assume things will change (hopefully for the better) a lot and it’s always good to look back and see where you came from.
So here it goes:
Need images for your website, email newsletter, social media, magazine, book, promotional banner? And do you need them fast? Well then I have some good news: all the images from my online archive are available for licensing.
With clear pricing, based on your requirements, you can have my best images at your disposal today. Yes, that’s a sales pitch but it’s also the truth. It’s simply an amazing deal that allows you to keep your project moving without interference.
How does it work?
- Browse over 3000 photos from my archive.
- Select the images you wish to use for your company or brand.
- Send me an email with the list of images (just collect the URLs).
- We discuss the usage of the images and agree on a price.
- Instant access to the selected images
- A private download link that’s accessible for the length of the licensing agreement.
- An invoice so you can register your costs as business expenses.
So browse my online archive and search for your images using the search function on the top of the page or simply go through the folders below. I have appropriately tagged all images to make things as easy as possible for you. If you need a little help, you can also reach out. I know my archive pretty well!